65 Mercado Street, Suite 250, Durango, CO 81301
GF Properties Group is the owner, planner, and developer of the Three Springs master-planned community located in Durango, Colorado. The property was annexed into the City of Durango in 2004 and construction of the main utility/road infrastructure began that same year. Mercy Regional Medical Center and adjacent medical office building opened in June 2006. Residential, commercial and neighborhood parks segments of the project began in the summer of 2006. Future development at Three Springs will include additional residential construction, retail and office space, as well as schools and other community amenities.
- Property Type: Mixed Use, Traditional Neighborhood Design
- Property Size: 681 acres
- Approved Use: Neighborhoods/Commerce 47% (2,283 units and 814,000sf commercial); Civic/Recreation 20%; Open Space 14%; Medical Campus 9%; Schools 6%; Rights-of-way 4%
- Residential Density: 3.4 units/acre (gross)
- Zoning: City of Durango – Planned Development
- Investment Time: 20-30 years (estimate)
Visit Three Springs Durango website.